This lovely fern has fresh yellow-green, bi-pinnate fronds and contrasting red-tinged stalks which brighten up a shady spot. Also nice in a container. Grow in moist, humus-rich, neutral to acidic soil in shade. Ideal for a woodland garden. Deciduous
- FOLIAGE COLOUR: Green
- HEIGHT: 45 cms (1½ feet).
- HARDINESS: Hardy in most parts of UK
- SOIL: Acid, Neutral, Clay, Sandy, Moist but Well Drained
- USE OR PLANTING STYLE: Container/Pot,
- POSITION: Courtyard/Sheltered, Woodland,
- FEATURES: Interesting Foliage,