Old English Shrub Rose with velvety deep red-purple flowers with a strong, old rose scent. Repeat flowering and a very good cut flower. Grow in fertile, well drained soil in sun part shade. Prune lightly after flowering, removing any dead/ misplaced growth. Mulch and feed well in summer.
- FLOWER COLOUR: Red
- FOLIAGE COLOUR: Green
- FLOWERING PERIOD: from July to September
- HEIGHT: 1 metre (3 feet).
- HARDINESS: Fully Hardy.
- SOIL: Acid, Neutral, Alkaline, Chalky, Clay, Sandy, Moist but Well Drained
- USE OR PLANTING STYLE: Cut Flower,
- POSITION: Courtyard/Sheltered, Exposed,
- FEATURES: Scented Flowers